Loyola Law School's Office of the Registrar oversees course registration, administers examinations, and and other academic services. The Office also maintains the accuracy, security, and dissemination of academic records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
2023 Spring Final & Online Tax Term B Grading Deadlines and Status Report is available here.
First-Year JD Evening Students can find a monthly color-coded calendar that provides information on when classes are in-person or remote, as well as other important dates here.
Current Address for Students: Update your current mailing address in PROWL (Personal Information tab > View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s) > Current next to Local Mailing address) to ensure you receive important communications from various Loyola Law School offices and organizations.
*All inquiries regarding this report should be directed to the Associate Dean of Faculty
- Vital Examination Matters
- Exam Info Session (Video Recording from 9/28)*
ExamSoft & Examplify
- Loyola Law School ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take-Home Examinations
Students in Online Tax Courses
- Loyola Law School Online Tax ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for Online Tax Examinations
- Exam Ambiguities Form for Online Tax Exams
* In the video, we state that the information is only pertinent to Fall 2021 midterm (mid-semester) exams. We made that warning in the event that we needed to modify our examination protocols in response to COVID-related or other reasons. We have NOT made any changes to our policies or procedures. Students can assume all instructions (excluding the now optional mask policy) we provided in the Information Session remain applicable. Box link if Zoom link fails.
MAY 3 First Day of Spring Examination Period
MAY 18 Last Day of Spring Examination Period
MAY 21 Graduation (Westchester Campus)
MAY 22 Regular Summer Law Classes Begin
MAY 22 Intensive Tax Program Classes Begin
MAY 29 Memorial Day - No Classes*
MAY 31 Drop Only Period Begins
JUN 2 Withdraw Only Period Beings (with a grade of "W")
JUN 5 Business Tax Program Classes Begin
JUN 19 Juneteenth - No Classes*
JUL 4 Independence Day - No Classes*
MAY 30 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Add a Class
MAY 30 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Add a Class from the Waitlist
JUN 1 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Drop a Class without a "W"
JUN 13 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Withdraw from a Class
*Hours are subject to change based on staff availability and special events such as registration and exams. Should you need to meet outside of these hours, please reach out to our office about scheduling a time. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, we request that you make an appointment.