Loyola Law School's Office of the Registrar oversees course registration, administers examinations, and and other academic services. The Office also maintains the accuracy, security, and dissemination of academic records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Student Links
2023 Fall Midterm & Online Tax Grading Deadlines and Status Report is available here.
First-Year JD Evening Students can find a monthly color-coded calendar that provides information on when classes are in-person or remote, as well as other important dates here.
Current Address for Students: Update your current mailing address in PROWL (Personal Information tab > View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s) > Current next to Local Mailing address) to ensure you receive important communications from various Loyola Law School offices and organizations.
*All inquiries regarding this report should be directed to the Associate Dean of Faculty
- Midterm Exam Schedule
- Final Exam Schedule
ExamSoft & Examplify
- Loyola Law School ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take-Home Examinations
Students in Online Tax Courses
- Loyola Law School Online Tax ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for Online Tax Examinations
- Exam Ambiguities Form for Online Tax Exams
* In the video, we state that the information is only pertinent to Fall 2021 midterm (mid-semester) exams. We made that warning in the event that we needed to modify our examination protocols in response to COVID-related or other reasons. We have NOT made any changes to our policies or procedures. Students can assume all instructions (excluding the now optional mask policy) we provided in the Information Session remain applicable. Box link if Zoom link fails.
AUG 20 Last Day of Examination Period for Intensive Tax Program
AUG 21 Classes Begin
SEPT 4 Labor Day Holiday Observed- No Classes*
SEPT 25 Yom Kippur Observed- No Classes
OCT 9 First Year Mid-term Examinations**
OCT 9 & 10 Open Class Days*
OCT 30 Student Course Evaluations Begin
NOV 23 Thanksgiving Observed- No Classes*
NOV 24 Day After Thanksgiving- No Classes*
NOV 30 Reading Period Begins
DEC 3 Reading Period Ends
DEC 4 First Day of Examination Period
DEC 19 Last Day of Examination Period
DEC 22 Winter Break Begins*
AUG 28 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Add a Class
SEPT 8 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Drop a Class without a "W"
SEPT 12 Application Receipt Deadline for November 2023 MPRE
OCT 1 6:00 PM (PT) Major Legal Writing Graded I Assignments Due
NOV 10 11:00 PM (PT) First Year Elective Course Selection Ends
NOV 19 6:00 PM (PT) Major Legal Writing Graded II Assignments Due
NOV 30 11:59 PM (PT) Deadline to Withdraw from a Class
*Hours are subject to change based on staff availability and special events such as registration and exams. Should you need to meet outside of these hours, please reach out to our office about scheduling a time. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, we request that you make an appointment.