Loyola Law School's Office of the Registrar oversees course registration, administers examinations, and and other academic services. The Office also maintains the accuracy, security, and dissemination of academic records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
First-Year JD Evening Students can find a monthly color-coded calendar that provides information on when classes are in-person or remote, as well as other important dates here.
2022 Fall Final & Online Tax Term B Grading Deadlines and Status Report is available here.
Current Address for Students: Update your current mailing address in PROWL (Personal Information tab > View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s) > Current next to Local Mailing address) to ensure you receive important communications from various Loyola Law School offices and organizations.
*All inquiries regarding this report should be directed to the Associate Dean of Faculty
ExamSoft & Examplify
- Loyola Law School ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take-Home Examinations
Students in Online Tax Courses
- Loyola Law School Online Tax ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for Online Tax Examinations
- Exam Ambiguities Form for Online Tax Exams
* In the video, we state that the information is only pertinent to Fall 2021 midterm (mid-semester) exams. We made that warning in the event that we needed to modify our examination protocols in response to COVID-related or other reasons. We have NOT made any changes to our policies or procedures. Students can assume all instructions (excluding the now optional mask policy) we provided in the Information Session remain applicable. Box link if Zoom link fails.
NOV 1 Timely Filing Begins for FEB 2023 California Bar Examination
NOV 7 First Year Elective Course Selection Begins
NOV 14 or 15 November 2022 MPRE
NOV 24 Thanksgiving Holiday Obsereved- No Classes
NOV 25 Day After Thanksgiving- No Classes
DEC 1 Deadline to Withdraw from a Class
DEC 2 Reading Period Begins
DEC 4 Reading Period Ends
DEC 5 First Day of Examination Period
DEC 20 Last Day of Examination Period
NOV 11 First Year Elective Course Selection Ends
NOV 20 Legal Writing Graded II Assignments Due
DEC 1 Student Course Evaluations End
JAN 3 Final Filing Deadline for California Bar Examination
*Hours are subject to change based on staff availability and special events such as registration and exams. Should you need to meet outside of these hours, please reach out to our office about scheduling a time. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, we request that you make an appointment.