Loyola Law School's Office of the Registrar oversees course registration, administers examinations, and and other academic services. The Office also maintains the accuracy, security, and dissemination of academic records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
2022 Fall Final & Online Tax Term B Grading Deadlines and Status Report is available here.
First-Year JD Evening Students can find a monthly color-coded calendar that provides information on when classes are in-person or remote, as well as other important dates here.
Current Address for Students: Update your current mailing address in PROWL (Personal Information tab > View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s) > Current next to Local Mailing address) to ensure you receive important communications from various Loyola Law School offices and organizations.
*All inquiries regarding this report should be directed to the Associate Dean of Faculty
- Midterm Exam Schedule (Coming Soon)
ExamSoft & Examplify
- Loyola Law School ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take-Home Examinations
Students in Online Tax Courses
- Loyola Law School Online Tax ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for Online Tax Examinations
- Exam Ambiguities Form for Online Tax Exams
* In the video, we state that the information is only pertinent to Fall 2021 midterm (mid-semester) exams. We made that warning in the event that we needed to modify our examination protocols in response to COVID-related or other reasons. We have NOT made any changes to our policies or procedures. Students can assume all instructions (excluding the now optional mask policy) we provided in the Information Session remain applicable. Box link if Zoom link fails.
JAN 9 Intersession Begins
JAN 16 Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Observed
JAN 17 Spring Classes Begin
MAR 8-10 Spring Break- No Classes
MAR 31 Cesar Chavez Holiday- No Classes
APR 7 Good Friday Observed- No Classes
APR 29 Reading Period Begins
MAY 2 Reading Period Ends
MAY 3 First Day of Examination Period
MAY 18 Last Day of Examination Period
JAN 25 Deadline to Add a Class
JAN 29 Deadline to Drop a Class Without a "W"
APR 28 Deadline to Withdraw from a Class
*Hours are subject to change based on staff availability and special events such as registration and exams. Should you need to meet outside of these hours, please reach out to our office about scheduling a time. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, we request that you make an appointment.