Loyola Law School's Office of the Registrar oversees course registration, administers examinations, and and other academic services. The Office also maintains the accuracy, security, and dissemination of academic records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
2021 Fall Grading Deadlines and Status Report is available here. Grades will be posted daily between 12pm and 1pm beginning Monday, January 3, 2022.
Grade Progress Report: The form to request a grade progress report that provides midterm grades that were earned prior to the disruption due to COVID-19 for the 2019-2020 academic year can be found here.
Current Address for Students: Update your current mailing address in PROWL (Personal Information tab > View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s) > Current next to Local Mailing address) to ensure you receive important communications from various Loyola Law School offices and organizations.
Diplomas for Class of 2020 Graduates: Diplomas will be shipped on or before 9/23/20. If you do not receive your diploma by 10/16/20, email email@example.com.
- Course Offerings
- 2022 Spring Enrollment Report*
- Registration Information
*All inquiries regarding this report should be directed to the Associate Dean of Faculty
ExamSoft & Examplify
- Loyola Law School ExamSoft Login
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take-Home Examinations
* In the video, we state that the information is only pertinent to Fall 2021 midterm (mid-semester) exams. We made that warning in the event that we needed to modify our examination protocols in response to COVID-related or other reasons. We have NOT made any changes to our policies or procedures. Students can assume all instructions we provided in the Information Session are applicable to the Fall exam period starting November 29. Box link if Zoom link fails.
JAN 3 Intersession Begins
JAN 7 Intersession Ends
JAN 10 Spring Classes Begin
FEB 28 First Year Mid-term Examinations
JAN 18 Deadline to Add a Class
JAN 21 Application Receipt Deadline for March 2022 MPRE
JAN 23 Deadline to Drop a Class Without a "W"
*Hours are subject to change based on staff availability and special events such as registration and exams. Should you need to meet outside of these hours, please reach out to our office about scheduling a time. If you need to meet with one of our staff members, we request that you make an appointment.