Current Students

Current students will find essential student request forms on the Petition and Request Forms section of the Office of the Registrar's website.  You may print any of these forms and mail them in with instructions or you may come into our office and fill one out on the spot. You are welcome to email any of the forms with the exception of the transcript request form. You may also order your academic transcript online free of charge at any time through your PROWL account, or for a small processing fee, you may place your order with Credentials Solutions.   Students may also order their transcripts in our office, via postal mail.  If you have any questions about any of the forms we supply or with any of our services, do not hesitate to contact our office at any time during business hours.

You will also find a section covering FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. This section gives a brief breakdown and a more detailed information about your privacy rights as a student. We also provide a downloadable Authorization to Release Student Education Records/Information FERPA Authorization Form that allows students to permit the release of Non-directory information based on the student's specific request. If you are unfamiliar with FERPA, we suggest you look over the section and email our office with any questions.


Office of the Registrar
Integrity - Accuracy - Service