Loyola Law School is renowned for preparing students for practice with an array of Lawyering Skills classes and practical-training opportunities. We have over a dozen Concentration Programs that provide in-depth experiential learning opportunities, giving graduates specialized skills to begin practice in their chosen field. As many as three-quarters of students participate annually in Externships in judicial chambers, government agencies and public-interest law firms. Our many clinics, including the Hobbs District Attorney Clinic and the Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic, promote hands-on experience in the field.
Opportunities to collaborate with our office include the following:
- Free Job Listing & Resume Collections
- On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program
- Resident Associate Program (RAP)
- Technology Internship Program (TIP)
- Law Firm Reception (October and March)
- Government Fair (October)
- Participation in Panels, Workshops, and Other Programs
Please contact us with any questions regarding your hiring needs. We look forward to working with you.