- To bring together professors and faculty at Loyola Marymount University who are currently teaching or interested in Disability Studies.
- Be a current professor or faculty member at Loyola Marymount University / Loyola Law School
- Currently teach a course at LMU / LLS that includes a disability component
- Have a strong interest in learning more about disability studies theories
- Become part of a disability studies list-serve.
- Attend quarterly meetings to strategize getting a disability studies major/minor on campus
- Attend presentations and workshops in teaching disability studies.
Apply to join the Disability Studies Working Group.