- To bring together professors and faculty at Loyola Marymount University who are currently teaching or interested in teaching within Disability Studies.
- Be a current professor and/or faculty member at Loyola Marymount University/Loyola Law School
- Currently teach a course at LMU/LLS that includes a disability component
- Have a strong interest in learning more about disability studies
- Become part of a LMU/LLS disability studies list-serve.
- Attend quarterly meetings to work toward establishing a disability studies major/minor on campus.
- Attend disability studies presentations and workshops.