Working on Your Law School Application Over Winter Break? Loyola Can Help!
Are you using this holiday break to work on your law school application? Need help figuring out the next steps? Loyola Law School, Los Angeles can assist! Here are five tasks you can accomplish during winter vacation (especially if snow and freezing temperatures are keeping you inside!):
- Register for Law Start. Gain law school success tips and a taste of the Loyola classroom experience by attending Law Start on Jan. 19, 2018 from 1:00-3:00 pm. RSVP.
- Celebrate social justice. Our attorneys and students make a difference in the community and the world. It’s part of Loyola’s mission to create attorneys for others. Last year, our students helped immigrants seeking relief through DACA, increased access to justice by facilitating legislative reform in India and celebrated 25 years of funding pro bono summer externships.
- Preview your alumni network. The Los Angeles Daily Journal recently honored the “Top 100 Lawyers in California," and Loyola alumni earned more top spots than any other school. Loyola alumni regularly top this list, and these outstanding practitioners are invaluable supporters of Loyola students and our community.
- Don’t love your LSAT score? Take it again. Register for the February test. JD Evening Program applicants may even use the June 2018 LSAT when applying for fall 2018!
- Apply! If you’re ready to make a difference, Loyola is the place for you. The priority application deadline is Feb. 1, 2018 for the JD Day Program and April 16, 2018 for the JD Evening Program.
If you’re ready to make a difference, Loyola is the place for you.