Take advantage of cost savings by hiring a well-trained and qualified first year associate. The Resident Associate Program (RAP) is designed to meet the needs of small and mid-size firms that do not typically hire entry-level associates. In the last six years, employers have hired 75 Resident Associates.
What Does RAP Offer
- Cost: Pay an affordable salary which is lower than the market rate; the suggested range is $59,000 - $80,000
- Experience: Select from practice-ready candidates with a substantial amount of practical training, including hands-on experience in the field and stimulated practice in the classroom
- Commitment: Try out an associate for one year before making a longer-term commitment
- Application Process: Submit your hiring criteria and let us collect the application materials for you
- Video pre-screening: Shorten the selection process by viewing pre-recorded video interviews of your preferred candidates (Optional)
- Interviews: Interview schedules can be prearranged for you (Optional)
What Employers Are Saying About RAP
Registration for our 2020-2021 program is now open. Register here.
To learn more about RAP, please contact Associate Director of Career Development, Marla Najbergier at (213) 736-1416 or Marla.Najbergier@lls.edu.