Take advantage of cost savings by hiring a well-trained and qualified first year associate. The Resident Associate Program (RAP) is designed to meet the needs of small and mid-size firms that do not typically hire entry-level associates. In the last five years, employers have hired over 70 Resident Associates.
What Does RAP Offer
- Experience: Select from practice ready candidates who have obtained six units of practical experience
- Commitment: Try out an associate for one year before making a longer-term commitment
- Application Process: Submit your hiring criteria and let us collect the application materials for you
- Video pre-screening: Shorten the selection process by viewing pre-recorded video interviews of your preferred candidates
- Training: Let Loyola help train your Resident Associate through CLE opportunities
What Employers Are Saying About RAP
Registration for our 2019-2020 program is now open. Register here.
To learn more about RAP, please contact Associate Director of Career Development, Marla Najbergier at (213) 736-1150 or Marla.Najbergier@lls.edu.