Considering Law School Next Year? Gear Up for the Process with Loyola's Thanksgiving Holiday Checklist
When it comes to getting into your dream law school, let’s talk turkey. It is a challenging process to navigate. Figuring out your next steps? Thanksgiving break is a great time to assess your law school application plans. Here are five tasks you can accomplish during the holiday:
- Get to know our campus “designed for the study of law.” Take our special campus tour guided by world-famous architect Frank Gehry.
- Bust some law-school myths. Our students debunk some law-school legends in their most recent posts on our Jury of Peers student blog. Spoiler alert: You can have a life outside of law school – even during your first year!
- Put your best foot forward. Glean insider tips from Loyola’s Admissions officers during an application workshop to be held Dec. 7 from 10 am-12 pm PST.
- Thanksgiving is all about competitive sports. Loyola is all about its trial teams. Loyola’s top-ranked trial teams frequently win national championships.
- Find your niche! Located in the legal epicenter of downtown L.A., Loyola is nestled between Hollywood and Silicon Beach. Translation: Our faculty includes a variety of top practitioners in a range of areas, with easy access to networking and experiential learning opportunities. From entertainment law to cybersecurity and more, Loyola has a specialty to fit your goals. Learn more.
If you’re ready to make a difference, Loyola is the place for you.
Apply now! Our early decision application deadline is Nov. 30, 2018. The priority application deadline is Feb. 1, 2019 for the JD Day Program and April 15, 2019 for the JD Evening Program. Learn more.