Examination Software 'Examplify' (by ExamSoft)
- Examplify Instructions for In-Class Examinations
- Examplify Instructions for Take Home Exams
- ExamSoft Account Login Page
How To Download Examplify
- Click here or go to www.examsoft.com/llslaw to log in to the ExamSoft Portal
- Log in to your account using the credentials at the bottom of the account activation email sent to you
- Check to confirm that your computer meets the Minimum System Requirements
- Click "Download"
- Read the Acknowledgement of Loyola Law School Examination Rules and Procedures 2019 - 2020 (user's agreement to adhere to the rules and procedures of the law school) and click the I Accept button to continue to download Examplify to your computer.
- Click 'Run' when prompted to Run or Save the file
- If your browser does not prompt you to 'Run' or 'Open' the file, Click Save and run the file from that location.
*Note: Please make sure you have an active Internet connection when you run the file.
Examplify Video Demonstrations
To view the full-length instructional video, click here or copy and paste https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=359&v=xJhgat_frHs into the address bar in your web browser. The video has a run time of approximately 10 - 13 minutes.
Note: Please be advised that iPads are not allowed for taking examinations at the law school.
Other Useful Information and Tools
- Helpful Tips for Before Your Exam
- Register and Install your Copy of Examplify
- Download an Exam Answer File
- Manually Upload Exam Answer File
- ExamSoft Support for Self-Service Troubleshooting Examplify and Frequently Asked Questions
If you experience technical difficulty with software, call ExamSoft Support at 866-429-8889 (option #3), Monday - Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (EST). You should have your computer with you as well as an active internet connection before calling Examplify as their customer support technician may need to connect to your machine to diagnose and resolve your problem.