Starting Your Law School Application During This Holiday Break? Loyola's got you covered! See our easy checklist to get you started
Are you planning on using this holiday season to work on your law school application? Need help figuring out the next steps? Loyola Law School, Los Angeles can help! Here are 5 tasks you can accomplish during the holiday season:
1. Attend Law Start. Get law school success tips and a taste of the Loyola classroom experience by attending Law Start on Jan. 11, 2019 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. RSVP now!
2. Celebrate social justice. Our attorneys and students make a difference in the community and the world. It’s part of Loyola’s mission to create attorneys for others. In the last year, our students have helped immigrants seeking relief through DACA, increased access to justice by launching Loyola's new Coelho Center for Disability Law, Policy and Innovation and secured releases for the wrongfully convicted.
3. Preview your alumni network. The Los Angeles Daily Journal routinely honors the “Top 100 Lawyers in California," and Loyola alumni earn more top spots than any other school. Loyola alumni regularly top this list, and these outstanding practitioners are invaluable supporters of Loyola students and our community.
4. Don’t love your LSAT score? Take it again. Register for the January test. (JD Evening Program applicants may even use the March or June 2019 LSAT when applying for Fall 2019!)
5. Apply! If you’re ready to make a difference, Loyola is the place for you. The priority application deadline is Feb. 1, 2019 for the JD Day Program and April 15, 2019 for the JD Evening Program.