The Lawyer Magazine is Law School's award-winning annual magazine contains informative articles by Loyola professors and alumni, and highlights of Loyola's year. You can read the 2014 magazine here or view bonus videos and photos from alumni, faculty and students below.
1. Find out why Bobby Grace '87 thinks it's important to give back.
2. Discover what Rusty Hicks '14 thinks about being voted unanimously into his current role leading the AFL-CIO Union.
3. Listen to Professor of the Year Justin Levitt talk about why he loves his job.
4. Watch video from the Fashion Law Symposium, "One Channel Does Not Fit All."
5. Learn how alumni can help current students from Externship Director Rebecca Delfino.
6. Join the Law School in congratulating the CJLP on its 10th anniversary.
- 2014 Events Pictorial Our events are purpose driven. They serve to connect you to each other and to the law school. Events are focused on people, programs and the community. We are Loyola. We give, we advocate, we honor and we celebrate our accomplishments together.
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Weekend Re-live the excitement of 1,000 alumni, faculty, students and friends coming together for a Grand Reunion like no other!Milestone Reunions If you missed your milestone reunion, check out these photos from the reunions from classes 1964, 1974, 1984, 1994 and 2004.
- Fashion Law Summer Intensive Check out photos and tweets from the program using the hashtag #LOYOLAFLSI14 on Twitter.
Learn More about Loyola Programs
- Center for Juvenile Law & Policy
- Externship Program
You can designate your gift in support of a variety of scholarships, centers and programs.
Of course, gifts to the Juris Fund (unrestricted support) are greatly appreciated.