Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR) has three clinical experiences:
- Conciliation & Mediation Assistance Clinic (C-MAC)
- Collaborative Family Law Clinic (C-LAW)
- Dependency Court Mediation Assistance Clinic (DC-MAC)
- Need units for next semester?
- Need to satisfy your pro bono requirement?
- Interested in work study opportunities?
- Looking for real-world, practical legal experience to build your résumé?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then join The Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution (The CCR) for an informal group interview where you will learn about becoming a trained conciliator and mediator, as well as about our available unit and paid positions. The Center provides mediation, conciliation and facilitation (ADR) services.
If You Want To Learn More About:
- Earning units while satisfying your pro bono requirement
- Gaining valuable experience doing real-world conciliation and mediation on a wide variety of cases including neighbor-neighbor, consumer-merchant, and employment discrimination disputes
- Receiving a Mediation Certificate that satisfies the California Dispute Resolution Programs Act
- Applying for the Pearl Castro Mendez Position and serving the monolingual Hispanic community of Los Angeles County, and
- Contributing your time, education, and skills to support the communities around Loyola Law School
TO APPLY FOR AN EXTERNSHIP, PRO BONO OR WORK-STUDY POSITION:
Please either download the The Center’s application/questionnaire at The Center For Conflict Resolution Application or pick up an application/questionnaire from The Center located in Cassasa 102. Submit the completed application/questionnaire along with a current resume to Mary Culbert at email@example.com
Contact Mary Culbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.736.1083 for more information or upcoming interview dates.