Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution (LCCR) has three clinical experiences:
- Conciliation & Mediation Assistance Clinic (C-MAC)
- Collaborative Family Law Clinic (C-LAW)
- Dependency Court Mediation Assistance Clinic (DC-MAC)
LCCR Extern Recruiting Flyer 2019
Are you a law student who:
- Needs units for next semester?
- Needs to satisfy your pro bono requirement?
- Is interested in work study opportunities?
- Is looking for real-world, practical legal experience to build your résumé?
Do you want to learn more about:
- Earning units while satisfying your pro bono requirement?
- Gaining valuable experience doing real-world conciliation and mediation on a wide variety of cases including neighbor-neighbor, consumer-merchant, and employment discrimination disputes?
- Receiving a Mediation Certificate that satisfies the California Dispute Resolution Programs Act?
- Applying for the Pearl Castro Mendez Position and serving the monolingual Hispanic community of Los Angeles County?
- Contributing your time, education, and skills to support the communities around Loyola Law School?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then join the Loyola Center for Conflict Resolution (LCCR) for an informal group interview where you will learn about becoming a trained conciliator and mediator, as well as about our available unit and paid positions. The LCCR provides mediation, conciliation and facilitation (ADR) services.
Interested students may also apply for an externship, pro-bono or work-study position by logging into Symplicity (or using the widget below) to access detailed application instructions.