How to Apply to the clinics of the Loyola Social Justice Law Clinic
The clinics comprising the Loyola Social Justice Law Clinic are highly competitive and enrollment into most is by application only, although some of them on admit interested students on a rolling basis. Please see Symplicity for which ones are still open.
In addition to visiting clinic webpages for more information,visit our Virtual Experiential Learning Fair.
Important 2021 dates:
- September 27: Application information for most clinics and practica, including instructions and application forms, will be available via Symplicity on September 27. SEE BELOW.
- September 27 - October 1: ELF
- October 6: Most clinical applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (until clinic is full) with priority given to those received by 10 pm on October 6.
To find clinics in Symplicity:
- After logging in, go to Job Postings
- Search using "More Filters"
- Scroll down to check "yes" for "Loyola Law School Clinic or Practicum"
- Hit "Apply"
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS TO CLINICS AND PRACTICA REQUIRE THAT YOU SUBMIT A RESUME THROUGH SYMPLICITY. THIS WILL REQUIRE THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD ACCORDINGLY.