How to Apply to the clinics of the Loyola Social Justice Law Clinic
The clinics comprising the Loyola Social Justice Law Clinic are highly competitive and enrollment into most is by application only, some of them on admit interested students on a rolling basis. Please see Symplicity for which ones are still open.
In addition to visiting clinic webpages for more information,visit our Virtual Spring Experiential Learning Fair.
Important 2021 dates:
- March 22: Application information for most clinics and practica, including instructions and application forms, will be available via Symplicity on March 22, 2021. SEE BELOW.
- March 22-31: ELF for all clinics and practica with applications due April 5
- April 5: Applications due to Symplicity by 5pm
- April 5-9: ELF for remaining programs
- April 13-16: Interviews with clinics
- April 19-22: Applying students informed of application outcomes
To find clinics in Symplicity:
- After logging in, go to Job Postings
- Search using "More Filters"
- Scroll down to check "yes" for "Loyola Law School Clinic or Practicum"
- Hit "Apply"
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS TO CLINICS AND PRACTICA REQUIRE THAT YOU SUBMIT A RESUME THROUGH SYMPLICITY. THIS WILL REQUIRE THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE. PLEASE PLAN AHEAD ACCORDINGLY.