The Direct Admissions Program is a direct path for Loyola Marymount University (LMU) students to begin their legal education at LMU Loyola Law School (LLS)!
LMU undergraduates who meet the below criteria may apply for admission without taking the LSAT or GRE:
- 3.65+ cumulative GPA through at least six semesters of academic coursework and
- SAT or ACT score at or above the 85th percentile
In addition to waiving the LSAT and the GRE, other benefits of the program include:
- partnership with the university that encourages accomplished students to remain with the LMU community
- expedited application process and priority consideration for admission
- guaranteed scholarship funding.
Applications must be completed through LSAC and applicants must fulfill the other JD Application requirements. Please make sure to submit your 2021 Direct Admissions Program Certification, so we can waive the LSAT requirement.
View our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have further questions, please free to contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.