The Library Computer Resource Center (CRC), located on the second floor of the William M. Rains Library, includes approximately 31 desktop computers, several multiple-function printers, a scanner and additional peripheral devices available for student use. The CRC computers provide access to various application software (e.g., Microsoft Office products, etc.).
The CRC/Computer Lab Help Desk staff facilitate and support student access to technology services in the following areas:
- Campus Identity Management (Banner/Prowl)
- Campus wireless network access
- Network based printing
- Document copying and scanning
- Application software including e-mail, Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Account maintenance including login support, password resets and print quota management
- Resume preparation technologies
- CALI (Computer Aided Legal Instruction) software
- Lexis, Bloomberg and Westlaw services
CRC staff will provide the following services for student-owned laptop computers on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Configure laptops to access file sharing, printing and wireless network services
- Install, test and troubleshoot Law School examination software
- Provide referrals for technology services not supported by the CRC and the Law School
The Help Desk staff is not able to repair student personal laptops/notebook computers or loan any software licensed for campus-only use.
For assistance, please contact the Computer Lab Help Desk at 213.736.1426 or by e-mail.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Educational Purchasing Discounts
- Wireless Network Access Policy
- Laptop Printing
- LLS LMU-Wireless Setup Guide - Windows 7
- LLS LMU-Wireless Setup Guide - OSX
- LLS LMU-Wireless Setup Guide - IOS
- LLS LMU-Wireless Setup Guide - Android
- Printing, Copying and Scanning
- Setting up LLS Mail on Mobile Device.
- Wireless Connection Guide