The LLS Difference
Loyola Law School is located in the legal, financial and media capital of Los Angeles. It is home to world-renowned faculty, and academic programs at the leading edge of the legal field. Our students want to change the world, and they’re doing it.
Loyola Law is the first ABA-approved school in California with a pro bono graduation requirement and we are committed to ethics and the public interest. Our 1,100 students donate more than 40,000 hours per year to nonprofit organizations and have helped get five wrongly convicted people out of prison and off of death row.
Entertainment law, cybersecurity, juvenile justice, conflict resolution and immigration law are a few of the areas where Loyola Law is defining the state of the art. And our programs in China and Italy reflect a recognition that for our students, the entire globe is home.
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Master of Science in Legal Studies (MLS)
- International LLM for Foreign-Trained Attorneys
- Tax LLM
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration (JD/MBA)
- 3-year Joint JD/Tax LLM (JD/LLM)
- Doctor of Juridical Science (JSD)
- 75 full-time faculty members
- 160 adjunct faculty members
- 11 administrators
- Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- Loyola of Los Angeles International & Comparative Law Review
- International programs in China and Italy
- The Alarcón Advocacy Center
- The Center for Conflict Resolution
- The Center for Juvenile Law & Policy
- The Civil Justice Program
- The Journalist Law School
- Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic
- The Entertainment Law Practicum
- And many more!
Bar Passage and Employment Rates
Employment Statistics: View the report.
Bar Pass Rate for first-time takers:
- July 2014: 80%
- July 2013: 87%