How to apply to clinics and practica
Both the clinics comprising the Loyola Social Justice Law Clinic and LLS practica are highly competitive and enrollment into most is by application only, although many of them admit interested students on a rolling basis.
In addition to visiting clinic and practica webpages for more information, visit our Virtual Experiential Learning Fair. If you're interested in a clinic, you are encouraged to attend the LSJLC Open House on March 29. For more information regarding practica, please visit this page.
Important Spring 2023 dates:
- March 27: Application information for most clinics and practica, including instructions and application forms, will be available via 12Twenty. See below.
- March 27 - April 6: Spring ELF
- March 29: Clinics Open House in the Esplanade from 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m and 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- April 5 at noon: Applications due. Some applications may be reviewed on a rolling basis (until clinic is full). Priority is given to those received by noon on April 5.
To find clinics in 12Twenty:
- After logging in, go to "OCI and Job Postings"
- Search using the Filter for "Type of job"
- Scroll down and select "Law School Clinic or Practica" and hit return
PLEASE NOTE: Applications to clinics and practica require that you submit a resume through 12Twenty. This will require that your resume is approved in advance by the career development office. Please plan ahead accordingly.
Clinic directors share candidate lists in an effort to maximize the number of students who receive offers. If you apply to more than one clinic, that information may be used in determining your offer.