Required ABA Disclosures
Review Loyola's ABA Standard 509 Information Report.
This page provides links to information throughout our website so that prospective students may readily access Consumer Information required by the American Bar Association. For additional information, regarding American Bar Association approval, please contact the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, Phone: 312.988.6738, Fax: 312.988.5681, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost of Attendance
- Tuition & Fees
- Conditional Scholarship - Scholarship Retention Data
All admitted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. This policy is reviewed annually, and in recent years has changed. The criteria is ultimately based on the percentage of students in the class that received a conditional scholarship. Once a scholarship is forfeited due to failure to meet the renewal criteria, it will not be renewed in any subsequent year even if the GPA requirement is met.
Renewal Policy Data
Students entering since 2014 with conditional scholarships are required to maintain a 2.80 LGPA to retain their scholarships. The required LGPA was equivalent to being in approximately the top 75% of the class.
|Students Matriculating in:||# Entering with Conditional Scholarships||# Whose Conditional Scholarships Have Been Reduced or Eliminated|
JD Attrition (for 2018-2019 academic year)
- Graduation numbers: Degrees Award by Year
- Disqualified: 16
- Disqualified at end of first year: 15
- Exceeded 5 years: 0
- Transferred out: 12
- Voluntarily withdrew from Law School: 13
- Total attrition: 41
- Course Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- JD Requirements
- J.D. Program Learning Outcomes
- Transfer of Credit
Bar Pass Rate
- Loyola Law School 2021 ABA Bar Passage Report
- Loyola Law School 2020 ABA Bar Passage Report
- Loyola Law School 2019 ABA Bar Passage Report
- Loyola Law School 2018 ABA Bar Passage Report
- Loyola Law School 2017 ABA Bar Passage Report
Bar Pass Rate for first-time takers:
- July 2016: 72%
- July 2015: 76%
- July 2014: 80%
- July 2013: 87%
- July 2012: 79%
- July 2011: 84%
- July 2010: 84%
Please reference the 3 years of employment outcome data posted on the ABA Required Disclosures webpage of each ABA-Approved Law School or at www.abarequireddisclosures.org.
- ABA Class of 2021 Employment Summary
- ABA Class of 2020 Employment Summary*
- ABA Class of 2019 Employment Summary
Complete Employment Statistics
* Information on employment outcomes for the Class of 2020 may not reflect a particular law school’s typical results in this area. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, bar admission exams were canceled or delayed in many jurisdictions, thus making it more challenging for graduates to secure employment by the annual Graduate Employment Status Date of March 15.
Faculty and Administrators
Other Required Disclosures
The JD program meets the California state requirements as specified by the State Bar of California for pursuing licensure in the state of California. The program has not made a determination as to whether it meets the requirements for licensure of states outside of California.
The LLM program meets the California state requirements as specified by the State Bar of California for pursuing licensure in the state of California for foreign attorneys with a foreign law degree equivalent to a JD from an ABA-approved law school. The program has not made a determination as to whether it meets the requirements for licensure of states outside of California.