Commencement is a significant and celebratory event, the culmination of years of study and accomplishment.
All attendees are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Alcohol is not to be brought and/or consumed on campus.
- Smoking is not allowed in the line up and seating areas.
- Due to fire code regulations, guests may not block aisles to take photographs, strollers must be parked in designated areas, and seats must remain zip-tied.
- Noise makers, beach balls, etc., are not permitted.
- Only authorized photographers and Commencement staff are permitted on and behind the stage area during the ceremony.
- Avoid unnecessary conversation and movement during the exercises.