Meet The Coelho Center LMU Advisory Board
- Victoria Graf, Professor, School of Education, Loyola Marymount University
- Michele Hammers, Professor & Chair of Communication Studies, College of Communication and Fine Arts, Loyola Marymount University
- Thomas Poon, Ph.D., Executive Vice President & Provost, Loyola Marymount University
- Gregory Ruzzin, Associate Professor of Production, School of Film and Television, Loyola Marymount University
- Matt Siniawski, Chair and Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University
- Michael Waterstone, Fritz B. Burns Dean, Loyola Law School & Senior Vice President, Loyola Marymount University
Dr. Matt Siniawski is the Chair and Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Loyola Marymount University. He teaches various design-related and engineering courses and mentors student design projects. Dr. Siniawski is actively involved in community-based projects, particularly developing various assistive technology devices. One of his other research areas include engineering education.
Thomas Poon is Executive Vice President and Provost and a Professor of Chemistry at Loyola Marymount University. He has taught a variety of chemistry courses and published on multiple areas involving bench research, chemistry pedagogy, and equity through diversity in STEM education. Dr. Poon has produced audio textbooks for those with reading barriers in partnership with the nonprofit organization Learning Ally, and has published on teaching organic chemistry to the visually impaired.