1. Go to www.examsoft.com/llslaw, download, register and test the exam software "Examplify" on your laptop in a timely manner.
2. Keep an eye on your school issued email (check to make sure your inbox is not full) and when prompted, download ALL of your exam files.
3. Arrive at your exam room at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to set up your laptop and get otherwise prepared.
4. Keep in mind that proctors will not be able to provide technical support.
5. If you should encounter a computer problem, don’t risk losing valuable time: