Institute in Academics
Courses within the Asia-America Law Institute are not limited to JD students. The following programs all offer courses that utilize the Institute's wealth of assets and connections in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Master of Laws (LLM) is designed to give JD graduates with at least three years of post-JD experience the opportunity to take advanced coursework in this practice area. LLM graduates will have the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to begin developing a reputation for expertise.
- Entertainment Master of Laws (LLM)
- Intellectual Property Master of Laws (LLM)
- International Business Law Master of Laws (LLM)
The Master of Science in Legal Studies (MLS) program is designed to provide working professionals with legal skills and training that will help them be more effective and successful in their chosen fields. Students will learn a solid foundation of the legal system, legal research and writing, and legal analysis. Students will participate in JD courses, and have the opportunity to tailor their degree to their area of interest.
- Master of Science in Legal Studies - Entertainment Law
- Master of Science in Legal Studies - Intellectual Property
- Master of Science in Legal Studies - International Business