The Office of the Registrar responsible for maintaining, protecting, and releasing all Law School transcripts. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), transcripts and non-directory information cannot be released to a third party without the written consent of the owner of the record (student). The Law School is currently a member of the Association of American of Law Schools and adheres to the guidelines and standards set forth by the ABA. All complete requests along with the appropriate documentation for transcripts are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days.
How to order your transcript:
- Ordering Transcripts on PROWL (Current and enrolled students from Fall 2004 - present)
- Ordering Transcripts with NSLC (Students and graduates Pre-Fall 2004)
- Request by mail
- Other Request (Walks-in, email, or Fax)
Students or graduates who attended Loyola Law School beginning Fall 2004 or presently enrolled may order their official transcript using PROWL.
Steps to requesting a transcript through PROWL:
- Access PROWL with your 9-digit University Identification Number (or LLS 7-digit ID number) and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Then in sequence…
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select Request Official Transcript
- Select "One of Your Addresses" (that we have on file) or
- In the next field ("Issue to" ) type name of organization or individual - 30 characters maximum
- Select "Continue"
- Type specific address information in the appropriate address line, if necessary
- Line 1 = attention to (30 character limit)
- Line 2 = street number and name
- Line 3 = suite, building, or room number
- Type city, state, and zip code in areas designated
- Select "Continue"
- Request number of transcripts needed for this address - no more than 5 transcripts may be printed in a single request. If more than 5 are needed, please submit second transcript request.
- Select the rank information that you would like appear on the transcript(s)
- Note: Some ranks may not be available based when you request your transcript.
- Select delivery method (Standard Mail or Student pick-up). Contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance with expedited shipping and special handling.
- Select "Continue"
- Review your order on the Transcript Request Confirmation page.
- Click on the back button on your web browser if you make your corrections/or changes to your order.
- Select "Submit Request" to complete your order.
Students and graduates with enrollment history prior to Fall of 2004 are unable to view their transcripts on PROWL. The Law School has secured an online transcript ordering service with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSLC) with use of major credit card. Your signed consent will be required to complete your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated at the time of your order which you can approve instantly online or return via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.The NSLC will impose a small processing fee $2.25 per ordering session. There is no document fee.
If you do not wish to pay by credit card online, please submit your reqest by mail using the Transcript Request Form. Transcripts will be processed and mailed within one to three business days from the receipt of your order. Contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance with expedited shipping and special handling.
Walk-in requests are completed within five to ten minutes with a completed Transcript Request Form and proof of ID. The Law School does not accept or produce any transcripts via fax or email.
Office of the Registrar
M-Th: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Telephone inquiries are answered from 10:00 a.m. until the close of business.
Founders Hall 105
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015