For Current Students

Dear Current Students:

You will find essential student request forms on the Petition and Request Forms section of our website.  You may print any of these forms and mail them in with instructions or you may come into our office and fill one out on the spot. You are welcome to email any of the forms with the exception of the transcript request form. You may alos order your academic transcript online at any time through the National Student Clearinghouse.   Students may also order their transcripts in our office, via postal mail, or online through SWS.  If you have any questions about any of the forms we supply or with any of our services, do not hesitate to contact our office at any time.

You will also find a section covering FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. This section gives a brief  breakdown and a more detailed information about your privacy rights as a student. We also provide a downloadable Authorization to Release Student Education Records/Information form that allows students to permit the release of Non-directory information based on the student's specific request. If you are unfamiliar with FERPA, we suggest you look over the section and email our office with any questions.


Office of the Registrar
Integrity - Accuracy - Service