Entertainment Law and Litigation Symposium Session 2
Contributors of the law treatise, Entertainment Litigation, and other experts are participating in a three-session symposium on the topics that most frequently arise in entertainment law and litigation, with a focus on the latest legal developments and current trends in the areas listed.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
(Check-in begins at 5:45 p.m.)
Two hours MCLE provided
Copyright, Idea Submission, and Trademark
Moderator: Jay Dougherty, Professor of Law and
Director of Loyola Entertainment & Media Law Institute,
Loyola Law School
- Robert Schwartz, O'Melveny & Myers
- Yakub Hazzard, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi
Right of Publicity
Moderator: Charles J. Harder, Wolf Rifkin Shapiro
Schulman & Rabkin
- Robert O'Brien, Arent Fox
- Louis Petrich, Leopold Petrich & Smith
- Kanika Corley, Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold
Reception: 8:00-9:00 p.m.