Office of Career Services
The Office of Career Services (OCS) partners with students, alumni, and employers.
OCS provides students and alumni with professional development guidance, including:
- Helping identify interests, strengths, practice areas and professional opportunities.
- Assisting in connecting with Loyola's network of alumni and other practitioners to better understand and narrow those interests.
- Polishing resumes, cover letters and other application materials.
- Preparing for interviews through mock interview programs with practicing attorneys, one-on-one mock interviews with counselors, and video mock interviews.
- Connecting with employers of interest through on-campus interviews, job postings, networking events and direct applications.
- Providing guidance through the networking process of turning a contact into a job offer.
- Affording ways for alumni to give back and get involved.
OCS works with employers by:
- Meeting full-time and part-time hiring needs for law clerks, interns, externs, associates, and staff attorneys.
- Providing tailored recruiting programs such as On-Campus Interviews and Law Firm Receptions (hiring fairs).
- Posting and filling open positions on Symplicity, a Loyola Law School job search board.
- Offering an array of opportunities to collaborate, including panels, brown bag lunch presentations, and networking events.
OCS gives students and alumni the tools to drive their legal careers, and provides employers with access to highly-qualified and practice-ready candidates.
Career Services Office
M-Th: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
F: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Founders Hall 118
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Current students click below to meet with a counselor.
Browse job postings and on-campus interview dates.