Fall 2017 OCI
The Career Development Center at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles invites employers to participate in our Fall 2017 On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program. Employers may interview on our campus or request the Career Development team to collect applications from students.
Monday, July 31-Friday, August 4
Phase I, Early Interview Week
Our office can make accommodations for other days in August, September, October, and even November. Contact us to discuss other dates that may be more suitable for your recruiting timeline.
- $400 per interview room, per day for employers with 100+ attorneys firm wide
- $300 per interview room, per day for employers with 26-100 attorneys firm wide
- $250 per interview room, per day for employers with 25 or fewer attorneys firm wide
There is no fee for government and public interest employers.
Interviews will take place on the Loyola Law School campus in downtown Los Angeles. Parking and lunch will be provided to all interviewers. Hospitality suites or special rooms may be requested at no charge.
Resume Collects & Direct Sends
Employers unable to recruit on campus may request a resume collect or direct send. There is no cost for an application collection or the advertisement of an opportunity. We also offer video conferencing for employers who wish to set up virtual on-campus interviews.
Employers may register via the Loyola Law School Symplicity system at https://law-lls-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ or by contacting Megumi Horinouchi, Assistant Director of Recruitment & Operations in the Career Development Center.
Standards for Use of Placement Services & Complaint Procedures
Loyola Law School's "Standards for Use of Placement Services and Complaint Procedures" outlines the guidelines for students, employers and the Law School in handling student complaints related to on-campus recruitment. View our policy.
Loyola Law School is a member of the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) and is committed to a policy against discrimination in employment based on sex, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation, physical disability, marital, parental or veteran status, or the prejudice of clients. By participating in our recruitment program, your organization agrees to honor our nondiscrimination policy.
Career Development Center
Founders Hall 118
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- We offer 100% prescreening. Employers control their schedules and decide who they want to interview. The Career Development Center is happy to work with employers to build a schedule that suits their needs.
- Employers may consider our rising 2L (Class of 2019) and rising 3L (Class of 2018) JD students, some of whom are enrolled in our joint JD/MBA and JD/Tax LLM programs. Both our Day and Evening students are eligible to participate. Our Evening Program is the top-ranked part-time law program on the West Coast.
- Employers may also recruit students in our Tax LLM program (ranked 6th in the nation) and LLM program for foreign law graduates.