Register for the Fall On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program
The Resident Associate Program (RAP) makes it cost-effective for employers to hire our recent graduates while helping graduates pursue their practice goals.
Through RAP, we encourage small and mid-size firms that do not typically hire entry-level attorneys, to hire our most recent graduates at a salary similar to a post-graduate legal fellowship, and let the Law School share the responsibility of continuing to train them.
Thank you for your interest in our students and alumni.
Loyola Law School is renowned for preparing students for practice with an array of Lawyering Skills Classes and practical-training opportunities:
- Over a dozen Concentration Programs provide in-depth clinical and experiential learning, giving graduates specialized skills to begin practice in their chosen field.
- The Business Law Practicum and Civil Litigation Skills Practicum prepare students to “hit the ground running” as first year associates.
- As many as three-quarters of students participate annually in in judicial chambers, government agencies and public-interest law firms.
- Our many clinics, including the Hobbs District Attorney Clinic and the Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic, promote hands-on experience in the field.
- The Semester-in-Practice Externship places students in top trial practices to prepare for careers in civil litigation.
Loyola Law School enjoys strong ties with employers of all sizes and types, and we constantly seek to establish new connections. Opportunities to collaborate with our office include:
- On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program
- Fall and Spring Law Firm Receptions (Hiring Fair)
- Fall and Spring Mock Interview Program
- The Resident Associate Program
- Tailored recruiting programs
- Speaking on practice area panels
- Brown Bag Practice Area Luncheons
- Speed Networking and other networking events
Please contact us with any questions regarding your hiring needs. We look forward to working with you.
Career Development Center
Founders Hall 118
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 16,000+ alumni in 50 states and 31 countries.
- 1st most-attended law school among LA County Superior Court judges.
- 22 LLS alumni on 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers “Top 100” List. More than any other law school.
- Orientation II recognized by National Jurist in list of "15 Innovative Experiential Ideas" in 2013.