Considering Law School Next Year? Gear Up for the Process with Loyola's Thanksgiving Holiday Checklist
When it comes to getting into your dream law school, let’s talk turkey. It is a challenging process to navigate. Figuring out your next steps? Thanksgiving break is a great time to assess your law school application plans. Here are five tasks you can accomplish during the holiday:
- Get to know our campus “designed for the study of law.” Take our special campus tour guided by world-famous architect Frank Gehry.
- Bust some law-school myths. Our students debunk some law-school legends in their most recent posts on our Jury of Peers student blog. Spoiler alert: You can have a life outside of law school – even during your first year!
- Put your best foot forward. Glean insider tips from Loyola’s Admissions officers during an application workshop to be held Friday, Dec. 1 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. PST.
- Thanksgiving is all about competitive sports. Loyola is all about its trial teams. Loyola’s top-ranked trial teams frequently win national championships.
- Find your niche! Located in the legal epicenter of downtown L.A., Loyola is nestled between Hollywood and Silicon Beach. Translation: Our faculty includes a variety of top practitioners in a range of areas, with easy access to networking and experiential learning opportunities. From entertainment law to cybersecurity and more, Loyola has a specialty to fit your goals. Learn more.
If you’re ready to make a difference, Loyola is the place for you.