Our Student Ambassadors are all current students, who volunteer their time to conduct campus tours to prospective and admitted students, and serve as hosts at our on-campus events.
Heather Shafer, 3L
- Heather is from Manhattan Beach, CA and attended USC for undergrad. She is involved with the sports law society, moot court, and is pursuing the Sports Law concentration. Off campus, she is involved with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training and writes for SportsAgentBlog. Heather’s future career goal is to be a sports/entertainment litigator.
Nicole McGuire, 3L
- Nicole grew up in Jupiter, Florida and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Florida. She is interested in entertainment, corporate and intellectual property laws. Currently, Nicole externed at NBC Universal in the business and legal affairs department for CityWalk. When she's not in school or working, she loves playing soccer, running, cooking and watching college football (Go Gators!).
Anastasia Alen, 3L
- Anastasia is from Los Angeles and studied Communication at USC. She is part of the Entertainment Law (transactional) concentration at Loyola. One of her favorite events at Loyola is the Public Interest Law Foundation Auction. On campus, she is involved with the Women's Law Association, the Entertainment & Sports Law Society, and the Business Law Society. Anastasia externed at Lionsgate Entertainment in their Business & Legal Affairs Department, hopes to work either in-house at a studio or at an entertainment law firm after graduation.
Piper Waldron, 3L
- Piper is from Los Angeles, CA and attended UC Berkeley for undergrad. She has been involved with the entertainment & sports law society as well as the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. She has served as a Research Assistant to a professor on campus, and has worked in both civil litigation and entertainment law.
Brian Bush, 3L
- Brian is from Auburn, WA and went to undergrad at Washington State University where he majored in advertising, and minored in business administration. He spent a year each managing a retail store in Idaho, handling auto insurance claims, and working in brand development for companies like Microsoft at a marketing firm in Seattle. Unhappy with any of those jobs, Brian left Seattle for Hawaii, and lived in Honolulu for nearly 3 years tending bar, surfing, and cycling. Attending Loyola Law School was the only thing that would bring him back to the mainland in 2010. He wants to be a prosecutor with the LA County District Attorney's Office, where he worked as a 1st year summer law clerk.
Anthony Gentile, 2L
- Anthony is from Thousand Oaks, CA and received his undergraduate degree at USC. He is involved with Phi Alpha Delta, Student Animal Defense Legal Fund, and is pursuing a criminal law concentration. Off campus, he is involved with the Italian Catholic Federation and enjoys long-distance running. Anthony's future career goal is to work in criminal prosecution.
Skyler Anderson, 2L
- Skyler has a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and Marketing from the University of Miami. He is originally from Seattle, WA but plans to stay in Los Angeles after graduating from Loyola. He will be pursuing his JD/MBA from Loyola and last summer, took business classes and will be a research assistant for one of his professors. During his free time he enjoys watching, playing and discussing sports.
Sarah Pavlock, 3L
- Sarah Pavlock grew up in Bradenton, Florida and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Central Florida. She is a part of the Entertainment and Corporate Law concentration as well as a member of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society, the Women's Law Association and the Los Angeles County Bar. Over the summer Sarah was the Business and Legal Affairs Intern for the Televisions Academy. In her free time she loves going to the beach, watching movies and dancing.
Office of Admissions
M-Th: 9 am-6 pm
F: 9 am-4 pm
Founders Hall 154
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015