In order to apply for admission to the JD/MBA program, you must be a Loyola law student in good standing. Applicants may apply to the program immediately after completing their first year of law school. Only full-time day students may apply for admission into the program. Students whose admission to either program would normally be granted on either a conditional or provisional basis will not be accepted into the JD/MBA program.
The priority application deadline is July 1, 2014. Admission decisions will begin in May and continue on a rolling basis as space permits in the program.
- 2014 JD/MBA Application
- LMU's MBA Application
- GMAT score or GRE score
- Application Fee ($25.00 check or money order payable to Loyola Law School.)
- Law School Transcripts
Please note: Applying to the JD/MBA programs is a two-part process. In addition to the joint JD/MBA application, applicants are required to complete and submit an application to LMU's MBA program. The following application materials will be requested for LMU's MBA program:
- Application Form
- Application Fee of $50
- Official GMAT score or GRE score
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or PTEA score (if attended high school outside the US)
- Official Transcripts (two copies) from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal Statement (should be two pages)
- Two confidential sealed letters of recommendation completed on the forms supplied
Office of Admissions
M-Th: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
F: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Founders Hall 154
919 Albany Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015