Loyola's renowned advocacy teams, experienced doctrinal and skills faculty, and extensive advocacy-related course offerings have always set Loyola apart in lawyering skills training. More recently, the Criminal Justice Concentration Program was created to ensure that students interested in criminal law receive a comprehensive and unique academic experience.
Students who complete the program will have a matchless opportunity for exposure to and concentrated study in the law and skills necessary to train as an advocate in a criminal prosecution or defense setting. An important component of the Concentration Program is the intensive integrated experience wherein all students will participate in an externship, practicum, or clinic allowing them to see the application of the learned skills to real life disputes.
- Curriculum specifically designed to prepare criminal justice advocates
- Individual student/faculty course counseling
- Extensive lawyering skills course offerings
- Priority registration for Criminal Justice Concentration events
- Designation on transcript upon successful completion
- Opportunity for honors recognition upon graduation