ACE Travel Assistance Program
In the event of a medical emergency, both LLS and non-LLS students should call Europ Assistance immediately and reference plan code: 01AH585
1-800-243-6124 toll free in the USA
1-202-659-7803 collect outside of the USA
- You require a referral to a hospital or doctor.
- You are hospitalized.
- You need to be evacuated or repatriated.
- You need to guarantee payment for medical expenses.
- You experience local communication problems.
- Your safety is threatened by the sudden occurrence of a political or military event.
When you call Europ Assistance, please be prepared with the following information:
1. Name of caller, phone no., fax no., relationship to the Covered Person (“Covered Person” means the person insured under the applicable ACE policy).
2. Covered Person’s name, age, sex and policy number
3. A description of the Covered Person’s condition
4. Name, location, and telephone number of hospital
5. Name and telephone numbers for the treating doctor; where and when the doctor can be reached
6. Health-insurance information, worker’s compensation, or automobile insurance information if the Covered Person had an accident.
Visit www.ACETravelAssistance.com for access to global threat assessments and location based intelligence.
ACE Travel Assistance Program
Plan Number: 01AH585
Employer: Loyola Marymount University
Policy Number: GLM N0495080A
Assistance Provider: Europ Assistance USA
By requesting assistance you agree to assign to us your rights to recover from any of your responsible insurers any expenses we incurred. In addition to the insurance protection provided by your insurance plan, ACE USA has arranged with Europ Assistance USA to provide you with access to its travel assistance services around the world. These services include:
- Medical Assistance including referral to a doctor or medical specialist
- Medical monitoring when you are hospitalized
- Emergency medical evacuation to an adequate facility
- Medically necessary repatriation and return of mortal remains
Personal Assistance including pre-trip medical referral information and while you are on a trip:
- Emergency medication
- Embassy and consular information
- Lost document assistance
- Emergency message transmission
- Emergency cash advance
- Emergency referral to a lawyer
- Translator or interpreter access
- Medical benefits verification and medical claims assistance
Travel Assistance including:
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Arrangements for the return of your traveling companion or dependents and vehicle return
- Security Assistance including a crisis hotline and on the ground security assistance to help address safety concerns or to secure immediate assistance while traveling
- Access to a secure web-based system for tracking global threats and health or location based risk intelligence.
This information provides you with a brief outline of the services available to you. These services are not insured benefits. Reimbursement for any service expenses is limited to the terms and conditions of the policy under which you are insured. You may be required to pay for services not covered.
A third party vendor may provide services to you. Europ Assistance makes every effort to refer you to appropriate medical and other service providers. It is not responsible for the quality or results of service provided by independent providers. In all cases, the medical provider, facility, legal counsel or other professional service provider suggested by Europ Assistance are not employees or agents of Europ Assistance and the choice of provider is yours alone. Europ Assistance assumes no liability for the services provided to you under this arrangement, nor is it liable for any negligence or other wrongful acts or omissions of any of the legal or health care professionals providing services to you.
Travel assistance services are not available if your coverage under the policy is not in effect.