National Civil Trial Competition
Celebrating More Than 10 Years of Excellence
The NCTC is an invitational tournament open to all ABA-accredited law schools that have demonstrated excellence in mock trial competitions and/or demonstrated excellence in the training of law students in litigation skills. The purpose of the tournament is to provide student litigants an opportunity to develop and display the skills of a successful civil litigator. Students will be required to perform opening statements, direct- and cross-examination of expert and lay witnesses and finally closing arguments, as well as argue objections based on the Federal Rules of Evidence.
Participating schools have included:
- Baylor Law School
- Chicago Kent College of Law
- Stetson University College of Law
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- University of Akron School of Law
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis
Loyola Law School
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015