Charlotte GoldbergProfessor in Residence
BA, Connecticut College
JD, Georgetown University Law Center
Professor Charlotte Goldberg was editor-in-chief of the Manitoba Law Journal and an instructor at the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law.
- Amicus Brief to California Supreme Court in Marriage of Valli, 2011
- President, Society for Study of Jewish Law of Slander.
- Comparative Community Property Casebook (in progress)
- California Community Property: Examples & Explanations (3d Ed. 2010)
- "The Schemes of Adventuresses: The Abolition and Revival of Common Law Marriage," 13 William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law 483 (2007)
- "Value and Volatility: The New Economy and Valuing Businesses at Divorce," 35 Family Law Quarterly 451 (2001)
- "'If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It': Premarital Agreements and Spousal Support Waivers in California," 33 Loyola Law Review of Los Angeles 1245 (2000)
- "A Cauldron of Anger: The Spreckels Family and Reform of California Community Property Law," 12 Western Legal History 1 (2000)
- "Estate of Castiglioni: Spousal Murder and the Clash of Joint Tenancy and Equity in California Community Property Law," 33 Idaho Law Review 513 (1997)
- "The Jurisprudence of Yogi Berra," 46 Emory Law Journal 697 (1997)
- "Virtual Marriage: Examining Support Claims by Ex-Cohabitants," Los Angeles Daily Journal 7 (October 14, 1997)