David BurchComputer Services Librarian
Legal Research Instructor
JD, Louisiana State University
LLM, University of Missouri-Kansas City
MSLS, University of Missouri-Columbia
Prior to becoming a law librarian, David Burch worked as an assistant city attorney for Independence, Missouri, and as local government law specialist for the University of Missouri. As a law librarian he has worked at the law libraries at the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Southern California before coming to Loyola as the computer services librarian.
- Arrangements Chair, Southern California Association of Law Libraries
- Member, American Association of Law Libraries
- "Proceedings of the Conference on the Global Responsibilities of Law Librarians," 1990
- "Writings of the Current Faculty of The University of Texas School of Law," 1993
Representative Academic Presentations
- Presenter, "Building the High Tech Law School," Conference on Law School Computing, 1998
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015