Faculty & Administration
Loyola Law School's professors are influential legal scholars and dedicated classroom teachers. With diverse backgrounds as practicing attorneys, policymakers and interdisciplinary experts, their wide-ranging work contributes to the community and enriches the classroom experience.
Loyola Law School is headed by Michael Waterstone, Fritz B. Burns Dean and Senior Vice President of Loyola Marymount University. Beyond the office, the administration of the school is divided into eight areas: Research and Academic Centers, Finance and Administration, Faculty, Student Affairs, Enrollment Management, Advancement, Admissions and Career Services. The administration team includes:
- Michael Waterstone, Fritz B. Burns Dean, Loyola Law School, and Senior Vice President, Loyola Marymount University
- Cindy Archer, Associate Dean for Clinical Programs and Experiential Learning and Clinical Professor of Law
- Brietta Clark, Associate Dean for Faculty
- Alexandra Natapoff, Associate Dean for Research, Professor of Law and Rains Senior Research Fellow
- Priya Sridharan, Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Debra J. Martin, Associate Dean for Finance and Administration
- Thanh Hoang, Assistant Dean for Advancement
- Jannell Roberts, Assistant Dean for Admissions
- Graham Sherr, Assistant Dean for Employer Engagement
- Linda Whitfield, Assistant Dean for Career Development
Loyola Law School
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015