Faculty & Administration
Loyola Law School's professors are top legal scholars and dedicated classroom teachers. Their backgrounds as practicing lawyers, policymakers and in pursuing advanced degrees in other fields gives them the platform to contribute to the community and enriches the classroom experience.
Loyola Law School is headed by Fritz B. Burns Dean and Senior Vice President of Loyola Marymount University, Victor Gold. Beyond the office, the administration of the school is divided into eight areas: Research and Academic Centers, Finance and Administration, Faculty, Student Affairs, Enrollment Management, Advancement, Admissions, and Career Services. The administration team includes:
- Victor J. Gold, Fritz B. Burns Dean and Professor of Law, Loyola Law School and Senior Vice President, Loyola Marymount University
- Helen Albertson, Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Jean Boylan, Associate Dean for Clinical Programs and Experiential Learning and Clinical Professor of Law
- John Hoyt, Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management
- Debra J. Martin, Associate Dean for Finance and Administration
- Kenneth Ott, Assistant Dean, Advancement
- Sean Scott, Associate Dean for Faculty
- Jannell Roberts, Assistant Dean for Admissions
- Graham Sherr, Assistant Dean for Career Services
- Michael Waterstone, Associate Dean for Research and Academic Centers and J. Howard Ziemann Fellow and Professor of Law
Loyola Law School
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015